Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to the oldies

It's been a crazy week. I was worn out. So are my colleagues. My colleague invited me to sleep over at her service apartment for the weekend. Glad that I did.

We did spend a great time listening to good songs from the 90.5FM and also catching Heroes from the TV. The whole unwinding process was perfect. Wish I could turn back time or pause that period for ever. Ah, if only I have the super natural power ;)

I am suddenly addicted to Rick Price's Heaven Knows. It's one of the songs I heard at my colleague's place. It's calming and soothing.

5 comments:

renaye said...

good way to relax on the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sis, ur recommendation of Rick Price's "Only Reminds Me of You" is also nice. Just right for the both of us, eh? ;-)

sdovelly said...

Hey petiteless were you even born yet when this song was playing almost everywhere? LOL! That reminds me of my youth days...

Petite Lass said...

renaye - Yikes! :D

Sis - Yeah yeah... ;)

sdovelly - Mmm....I am borned in the 80s. Anyway, some songs remain popular after 10 years (when I am old enough to listen to them ;p) Hehehe.

Ming_Elspeth said...

I like this song too!!
I came to know this song when I was 11, and I bought the CDs in Singapore. Think I still kept it with me. =)