Sunday, September 20, 2009

Co Do @ Mid Valley

It's mum's birthday yesterday. So, my sis and I treated her to lunch at Co Do Mid Valley after reading some good reviews on this Vietnamese Restaurant on the internet. Thanks to food bloggers!

Co Do is located near Little Vietnam (same level as GSC cinema) and you will need to climb 2 flight of stairs to reach the tastefully decorated restaurant. On the right of the first flight of stairs, you will be greeted by some traditional like ornaments.

From the top: Rice paper roll (MYR5.80 - It's filled with mushrooms and minced meat. It reminds me of Chee Cheong Fun), Imperial platter (MYR26 - From left, counter clock-wise : Dragin fruit salad, Shrimp roll, Vietnamese Siew Mai, Shrimp stick, Lychee PrawnBall), Lotus Pancake.
I simply like the interior design of Co Do. It's cosy and comfortable. The Vietnamese Dim Sum is delicious but I find it rather pricy. Each dish of dim sum costs a minimum of MYR 5.80 and it could go up to MYR 9.80.

You must have noticed that there are no pictures of main dishes. Hehe. I forgotten to take them as everyone was busy helping themselves with the food =p
Co Do is worth dining in. The atmosphere and the food is good.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Your blog is full of food lately, I must make sure I only stop by after my meal. LOL

renaye said...

hmm... this restaurant's interior design is nice but the food portion is just too small. i was told that their fried rice is equvalent to three spoonfuls!

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Hehe,...I have a mind block lately. So, blog about food first =p

renaye - Oh,...the rice portion is actually quite generous. Rather filling.