Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Laughter

It has been months since I had a mind block. I just didn't know what to blog and it was as though I had lost my creativity (ahem, not that I am a very creative person after all =p). Lately, I had a sudden urge to write a short fiction. This is something I had not done for years. I still remember I used to write on the remaining pages of my school exercise books (Talking about recycling, this is the way, eh! LOL). Well, I have not written a single word yet despite there's this little voice at the back of my mind, beckoning me to unleash my creativity. Perhaps I will do that during winter, when it's too miserable to go out in the cold.

This evening was well spent with my colleagues. I missed the hearty laughter we used to share and the timing to catch up was just perfect! It took my mind off from work for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

sdovelly said...

Hi Petitlass how are you enjoying your autumn there? Hope you have a great one there and do post more pics here :)

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Hey girl! Thanks =) I am in Malaysia now. Will be flying off next weekend. Hehe, will try to post as many pics as possible. You have a great time too and hope your internet business grows bigger!