Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Oct Day!

Today marks the first day of October 2009. This is the third week I am back at home after 2 months away. The relocation service just came to pack my belongings this morning. It took them only half an hour to pack all my things into 3 boxes. I didn't bring a lot of things with me.

I feel extremely exhausted today. Will take a nap later.

It's the first time I cooked for lunch after 2 months. Not too bad, thanks to the Tom Yam paste! Well, I am a "safe chef". Always for for pasta - Tom Yam pasta! My sis said "Not bad". Hehe. If only I added some sugar, it would have been better. It's a little on the sour side right now but I like it =p

5 comments:

Doreen said...

So you're now back in Malaysia? For holiday?

sdovelly said...

Safe journey!

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Hehe, not holiday. Was in Singapore for a project roll out and then came back to Malaysia while waiting for my work permit to be approved. Now that it's approved, time to leave for Copenhagen.

sdovelly - Thanks girl! =)

keeyit said...

Happy mooncake festival for you first.

Petite Lass said...

keeyit - Thanks! =) Hope you had a wonderful mid-autumn festival last night.