Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is Here!

Today marks the end of October and it's Halloween! Went for a movie (A Serious Man by the Coen Brothers) with my colleagues last night and people are already talking about Christmas beers! Halloween first, peeps!

It was the first time that I felt asleep in a movie. I was really tired. Perhaps that's because I didn't really sleep well fora couple of nights. The commercial break took about 15 or 20 minutes (that was how long it felt) and the movie started off with some foreign language that I didn't understand. I thought we were in the wrong cinema cell. Haha.

The cinema was rather small with wooden floorboards. The arm chairs were however rather comfortable. Not sure what's the price of the ticket though. That reminds me I have not paid my colleague for the ticket =p

I thought of going out to shop today to de-stress but I changed my mind, owing to laziness. I will be moving in to the apartment next week. So, it's not that wise to buy too many things now since I need to move in by myself.

Right now, I am crazily following a Korean drama - Boys Over Flower (Korean version of Hana Yori) online, which was highly recommended by my sister and some fellow bloggers. It feels good to catch up on some TV dramas after going through a long day. Plus, the OSTs were good, especially the instrumental one (by saxaphone).

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Happy Halloween! We got many kids knocking our door for treat or trick. :) Lucky we stocked up enough sweets!