Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ti Amero

It's been months that I was following a local TV serial starred by local talents and beautifully written by a radio DJ, May. It's called A Cup Of Love Apart from good looking young idols, the serial contains a lot of messages which I find it very true and relevant.

As I am a listener of 98.8FM, I had previously seen or heard scripts written by May for the radio station. Though I must admit that not all of them are to my liking, they are indeed good ones. A Cup Of Love is another master piece ;)

Perhaps I am a little emo lately, I find myself shedding tears while seeing the last few episodes of the serial. It's a very touching and light-hearted idol drama with romance, comedy, warmth and not to forget it's about coffee! The conversations between the characters about coffee in the drama proved that May had done quite some research to make the script convincing.

The sound tracks of the drama are also worth listening. They are once again locally produced. This is the third local idol drama aired in 8TV and hopefully there will be more quality local idol dramas being produced by our talents. I believe these idol dramas certainly are of the same standard of those produced by Taiwan, if not better.

If you are interested in A Cup Of Love, you may catch it online here. You do need to register an account with 8TV first, though ;)

3 comments:

Ming_Elspeth said...

Aww.. am waiting for this drama to broadcast at local TV. Thanks for the website.
Can't wait to watch it as they went to Sepang Gold Coast in one of the scene.
And 988's radio drama always the best!! :)

Petite Lass said...

Ming - 8TV already aired it and it has finished. You need to see from the web now ;)

renaye said...

i should check out local tv drama if i could persuade my mum to switch from astro channels to tv 8.

RYC: HAHA. yes i know. it's extremely no fun. i wonder what the guy was trying to achieve. honing his flirty/ tackling skills? man .. if that so, then i'm a guinea pig. ish. i have been played!! haha.

i was also hoping for a juicier ending but ... the truth is he is not available!!! don't worry i got another one on my list. =)