Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Sis! Haha, you are one year older and one year wiser, I hope =p
Perhaps we can have birthday celebration together next year - need to ensure we are at the same place and same time. Hehe.

Would also like to thank Fei Yee for the lovely gift from Yves Rocher! Though I may not be able to use it now, I am sure my sister will not be able to finish the whole bottle of Eau de Cologne by herself ;) So, I still have a fair chance to spray some when I am back! LOL

Nay, thanks for the early birthday wish. Yours is coming up next week. Happy Birthday (an early wish)! Hope you will enjoy the special day in Mumbai.

Not to forget and HTL who had celebrated my birthday a week earlier when I was still back home. Thanks!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Happy birthday to you, and your sis! May you two have a wonderful year and pink of health. I take it is your twin sister you're referring to right?

Petite Lass said...

Thanks Doreen! Yes, indeed my twin =) Your prince will be celebrating his birthday soon too eh? Can't wait to see his photo!

Anonymous said...

Aiks..I saw this post too late.

=Ur Sis=