Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yummy muffin!

What happened? I suddenly craved to chew on snacks but I didn't buy any when I went to the store just now. The pastry shop, which I passed by last night came to my mind. It was just 5 minutes walk from the hotel lobby! *grin*

Off I went to get something to satiate my sudden and unusual crave. Upon entering the quaint cafe, my eyes laid on the muffins located to the left of the shop. My eyes couldn't tear away from them ever since. There was a short queue at the counter. So, I had to be patient while trying to look cool about the muffins. LOL.

When my turn came, I told the lovely lady at the counter I would like to have a chocolate muffin and a blueberry muffin. Satisfied, I marched back against the chilly air to my room. I am now a very happy girl =D

Blueberry muffin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, looks so small and it is 17dkk?! my, my

=Ur Sis=

Doreen said...

Looks delicious! I can see they put a lot of blueberries.

sdovelly said...

i had that sudden food crave when i was in SYD as well which i need to take a subway all the way to satisfy that need! guess these are just one of the silly things gals do when they are alone. hehe...Cheers & take care gal :)

Cher said...

5.55pm now...as usual hungry and ur muffin make me feel even more hungry....

Petite Lass said...

Sis - Yes! The most expensive muffin I ever had. But it's not that small. Hehehe.

Doreen - Only at the top. Once I ate the top layer, no more blueberries.

sdovelly - Hahaha, totally agree! =)

Cher - Eat more during lunch or go grab Lai's food. He has so many stocks ;)

said...

muffin to chase away unhappiness?

Ming_Elspeth said...

muffin to keep her in happy mood, to chase away the home-sickness.
try your own to bake some.. it would be nice and more satisfaction. =)