Thursday, November 5, 2009

The First Snow...

It was the first day Copenhagen snowed since I arrived. While I was starring intensely at the laptop, my colleague announced that it was snowing outside, yesterday afternoon. Curious, I looked out the window. Indeed, I saw white flakes falling from the sky. Just a light one though. It was raining but the air was so cold that it turned into snow.

Co-incidentally, I had a meeting with my colleagues in another office and managed to shower under the light snow while walking to my colleague's car. The air is getting colder these days and often, it's rainy the whole day. It also gets dark earlier. By 5pm, it looked like 8pm.

Winter is around the corner....

4 comments:

sdovelly said...

Do remember to dress up warmer....and where is your pic? :)

Ming_Elspeth said...

Hehe.. yeah.. where is the pic?? =D

said...

envy envy

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Hehe,thanks for your concern as always. It already made me feel warmer ;) Ah, the pics, I have some pics posted already but not the snowy pic.

Ming - Erm,..as I was hurrying for a meeting, I didn't bring my phone nor a camera. I should be able to get more snowy pics this coming Dec or Jan or Feb.

白 - Human is strange. If you are given something, you may not appreciate it but if you aren't you will appreciate it more. Come visit me during Xmas or early next year, then you can see and feel snow!Hehe