Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

The cheesy lines could probably melt the heart of young girls. There aren't that many actions as anticipated in New Moon. Edward Cullen doesn't look as captivating as he was in Twilight. He is in pain (for having to leave Bella), hence his pale look and becomes less appealing, my sister came to his defence. At some point, I agree but he is still too pale to be attractive =p

It was an all girls outing on Saturday. There were 3 of them who had not seen Twilight. So, after the movie, we had a Twilight series marathon. We saw Twilight so that the rest of the 3 girls could relate. They should have seen the prequel first. Alas, time didn't permit them to do so. I must say that I still prefer Twilight to New Moon. Perhaps the book may change my mind. I am still working on Twilight, not even half of the book is read. Ganbatte! There are a number of details not mentioned in the movie, which made those who has not read the book wonder a little.

Anyway, I reckon fans of Twilight series will definitely give a go to New Moon despite what the review is. All in all, it's entertaining and it provides a lot of topics of discussion among girls - well, now there are 2 hunks to scream over. So, guys, please bear with the girls for a while.

All right, let me get back to the cheesy-vampire-romance-thriller ;p I need to at least finish the first book!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

So you have watched! I think I will have to wait for the DVD. I miss Edward!

sdovelly said...

Yea you are right, the book actually has more details than the movie. imagine just a 1.5-2hrs production they can't squeeze everything in. the book is a good read though.