Friday, December 25, 2009

痞子英雄 . Black and White

I am currently hooked to this Taiwanese drama serial. Black and White is unlike other Taiwanese drama series. The story line moves in a faster pace and I like the action. One could say it's an idol drama since the actors/actresses are rather young - Vic Zhou (周渝民/ 仔仔), Mark Zhao (趙又廷), Nina Chang (張鈞甯) and Ivy Chen (陳意涵) but this is of a higher notch, in my opinion.

Vic Zhou seems to have improved in terms of acting and the newbie Mark Zhao is rather good in portraying his role.
At times, the drama reminds me of the infamous "Infernal Affairs" since the story revolves around cops, triads and baddies. Hence, the title Black and White.

I will not give away any details. Shall leave it to you to unfold the story. Definitely worth seeing ;) All right, I shall resume to follow the next episode =p
P/S: The poster is cool, eh?

No comments: