Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sunny Boxing Day 2009!

I was awoke to a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning! It's the Boxing Day. Wee! No plans though. Malls and supermarkets will only open tomorrow. So, I shall go out to do some shopping then.

Here I am, lazing around listening to Alarice's music (had introduced her during my previous post). Since I had lent my camera to my colleague who is now in Jutland, I took out my camera phone and tried to get some shots of the sunny day. I later discovered that I still have some photos in the phone which I had yet to publish or blog about! Perfect timing. Shall do that right away...

Thanks to my deteriorated memory, I could not remember when was this but it was a couple of weeks before taking off to Copenhagen.

Venue : Just Thai, 1Utama PJ

Pineapple Fried Rice
Pad Thai
Beancurd soup - the only non spicy dish ;)
Otak otak (minced fish and prawn meat with chilli paste - famous local delicacy. Didn't know it is also popular in Thai or maybe this dish is a localised one). This is spicy and the portion is really huge! We had to take away the left over! Hehe.
Chicken wrapped in Pandan leaveSis and I
All right, move on to the next.
Venue : Ipoh, various locations.

Curry Laksa Toast with butter and kaya Char Koay Teow Chee Cheong Fun. It's not eaten with dark sauce that is sweet and salty. Not exactly sure what sauce is that but it is eaten with pickled green chilli! Special indeed ;)Glutinous rice with curry chicken. It is served in 2 flavours - spicy or sweet. The latter is eaten with kaya.

3 comments:

renaye said...

u and ur sis look alike! i thought u both were twins!

Petite Lass said...

Renaye - Haha, we ARE twin sisters ;)

Extreme Power said...

Nice food. Yummy...