Saturday, December 19, 2009

White Christmas

A couple of days ago, some people said this year was not as cold as the previous years on the same month. After that, the weather turned colder and eventually snowed! This is my first experience with snow and having a White Christmas!

It's one of my dreams to be able to experience White Christmas and thank God my dream came true! Wish that my sister was here as well. It's going to be a quiet Christmas, though as everyone will be out of town or will be back home for Christmas and every single shop will be closed for four days at the very least.

Anyway, I am sure I will be occupied. Just went out with my colleague the whole day to do some shopping. I was tempted to buy a few household items and it turned out I didn't buy any at all! I only bought groceries in preparation for the long holidays :p

1 comment: