Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shopping spree at Malmo, Sweden

This is a very outdated post. Gee, laziness is overwhelming. The post has been in my draft for weeks!

If not mistaken, it was 2 weeks ago that my colleagues and I decided to go to Malmo for shopping. It was rather fruitful for all of us! I bought a pair of sport shoes at half the original price, some accessories and my two other colleagues also bought a pair of shoes each and some other things too!

Apart from shopping, we also took some pictures. It was rather cold in Malmo.

A tourist spot that should not be missed when visiting Malmo is the Turning Torso Building. The architecture of the building is unique as it turns at an angle of 180 degrees. We could not enter the building as it's a commercial building and we are not authorized to enter. So, we took photos from outside.
It also has a gallery right beside the building.
After photo taking, we took the city bus to the walking street. It looked like a mini Copenhagen there, except that things are cheaper! That's certainly excellent ;)
Some pictures around the town.
Cute coffee stall and the mini truck! All in red!
The frog prince? It was being left outdoor while its owner went into one of the shops in the walking street. My colleague and I took turn to pose next to the dog (the picture is in my colleague's camera. It was obvious I was afraid of it @_@). It looked tame but I was still being cautious in case it was agitated by our photo taking spree. Gosh, when I first saw it, I was like "Wolf"! Haha.
The Scandinavians love dogs! All the dogs I saw that day were huge. These 2 dogs were really playful.

There's Ferris Wheel in Malmo too! We decided not to take a ride because it was rather windy that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis, why there is no pic with u in it?
Haha...the dog really looks like a wolf! Probably dogs up there have the feature of that species..hehe