Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Door Encounter

There I was, happily talking to my colleague after lunch before being hit by the door. Yes, you read it right. I was hit by THE door! Ouch =_="""

I was about to reach for the door to enter into the room where my desk was. Here came my colleague from the other side who was heading to the cafeteria. As the door was closed and it was a wooden one, there was no way both of us could have known who was behind it. I didn't hear him coming (perhaps I was talking with my other colleague). The floor was laid with carpet. So, I believe you figured out the rest of the story....I was hit right on the left side of my face and on my left leg. Luckily, it was not right on my nose. I would have a broken nose. There were a few other colleagues around when that happened. It was rather embarassing.

As though that wasn't enough, I was almost being hit by the door for the second time in just a day! Thank God, it didn't happen. This time, it was at the ladies. Phew.....

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Ouch! That explains why most of the office prefer to use glass door I suppose.

sdovelly said...

Are you thinking of someone in mind? hehehe...

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Hehe, most probably ;)

sdovelly - Wish I had. At least that gave me an excuse =p