Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Secret Agent

I had a hilarious conversation (via the office communicator) with my colleague today. Here is how it started. I wanted to know what does he do as I saw a similar position being posted on the job portal.

Me : Hey, what do you do exactly, as xxxxxxxx?
Him : I work on secret things....they are classified.
Me : Oh, you are a secret agent!
Him : Yes, I am now pointing a camera at you and looking at what you are doing.
Me : Whoa (put on a surprised emoticon), should I be scared?
Him : Well, my job involves looking at what girls are doing through the camera...

The conversation went on for quite a while...but I couldn't remember exactly how it was. In short, it was really funny! I was laughing like an idiot in front of the laptop. Thank God, my boss was not around. He would have been able to guess effortlessly that I wasn't really working! Haha. Anyway, by that time, most of the people had already called it a day off. So, I wasn't that guilty ;)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Haha, you have a very humorous colleague! It is nice to work with people like that. They lighten up your day!

sdovelly said...

I think he must have been promoted that is why his position is open now...just a guess :)

said...

so have you applied to become secret agent

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Yes, exactly. Loving it ;)

sdovelly - No, it's another position but within the same department.

白 - Haven't applied to that department yet....I am slow! haha