Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Weekend

I am now back to my peaceful weekend lifestyle. Unlike back in Malaysia, time passes extremely fast. It feels slower here. This weekend is beautiful. There's sun illuminating my whitely painted apartment, giving it an unusual glow, which simply makes it gorgeous. Despite the sun, the air is still very chilly. *Brrrrr...*

Since I was away for 2 weeks, I spent Saturday cleaning my house and doing laundry. The S-train provides free train ride every first Sunday of the month. So, I took the opportunity to shop for groceries.

Right after coming out from the supermarket and entering the mall, I was being stopped politely by a sales girl. She had very sharp features and flawless complexion (Envy!). She was explaining to me products made from Dead Sea. While I was very tempted to buy the Mud Mask of Noir (which costs 600DKK!), I resisted the temptation and decided to get myself a Dead Sea salt scrub since I didn't have any body scrub just yet. The products she demonstrated on me were miraculous! If you are curious, check it out
here.

My dear sis is rather stressed up lately. We were supposed to chat this weekend but she ended up working =.=" So, I dedicated a song to her. The title is rather cute. Suits her (Tiny/Petite but strong)! Hehe.. Here is the song.

方大同 (Khalil Fong) 小小蟲 (Little Bug)

3 comments:

sdovelly said...

Hope that you are enjoying your life alone once again...:)

San Dee said...

I think i bought the same product about a year ago when I was at Charing cross station in London.lol
When i saw this reminded me the lady who sold it to me who has a perfect skin complexion as well.lol

said...

my elder sis gave me one Dead Sea face cream she bought in singapore. The product texture is fantastic, at any weather, it is cold. but dont see much effect after use.