Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prague, here we come!

Hooray! Finally, we (my colleague and I) had it sorted out. Prague, it is! A city that promises romance and scenic view. I just can't wait for Easter to come. Probably, it's not the best time to travel as price of tickets and accomodation will probably be hiked up due to the holiday but it's the best time in terms of taking days off. No extra days are needed! We shall have 5 days off to travel from Copenhagen to Berlin and then to Prague (via train - Eurail)! We could have gone some where farther (initial plan was Barcelona or Greece) but the price of flight tickets fluctuated a lot. So sis, you are lucky. Shall have to go with you ;p

Pic source : http://www.heritagetravel.cz/img/Imagej62.jpg (Krizik Singing Fountain)

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh Prague!!! I love this place. It is beautiful and mysterous. My impression of Prague is - a vampire city especially at night time. I like and hope to go back one day.

sdovelly said...

Happy holidays in advance and promise us with more pictures ya! Have a great one dear! :)

Anonymous said...

Sis, let's go there ya! Before that, I need to "mend" my pockets first....Wait for me ya!