Friday, May 21, 2010

The Rainbow

A couple of months back, I wished time would quicken its pace so that I could close another chapter of my life and move on to another. I was eager to start a new chapter because I thought that chapter I was (and still am in) wouldn't be that favourable. Perhaps it's always when one least expects a colourful image would be surprised by the emergence of one, somehow.

Looking back, I did have a fair share of down and up times. While the ups are definitely memorable, the downs did push me to bring out my courage to do or face some things that I otherwise might not have done.

Back then, I saw dark clouds above my head. At times, I still do see that. However, I am now seeing rays of colourful lights slowly forming rainbow before me. Ah, it must be the rainbow after the shower, eh?

2 comments:

sdovelly said...

I like this post petitelass, so beautifully written. And may you too, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and live life to the fullest! :)

Petite Lass said...

Thanks sdovelly! Let's ganbatte together!