Thursday, September 30, 2010

New adventure

I had been warned and yet I decided to jump into it. Perhaps, I should have really gave it a second thought. Anyway, I think it will turn out fine and fun eventually. It's just that I am rather exhausted right now. So, I am not exactly enjoying it.

Learning Danish is indeed a challenge, considering I had missed 6 classes! The rest could speak and understand what the teacher is speaking in Danish. I am still in a daze. A huge catch up to be done! And here I am, doing every other things but going through the Danish reference books :p

Nevertheless, the fact that my classmates are so eager to learn the language somehow motivates me as well :D Plenty of catch up to do this weekend!

3 comments:

黃愛玲 said...

You have a lovely blog. I enjoyed reading it. =o)

Doreen said...

It is always a challenge learning new language, but hey, nothing has an easy start. Go gal!

Petite Lass said...

黃愛玲 - Thanks :) You too have a nice blog.

Doreen - Hehe, yeah. In the meantime, also trying to improve my Chinese. Thanks for the encouragement! :D