Saturday, September 25, 2010

Norway Trip 26th - 28th June 2010

I finally got out from my lazy mood! The trip was some time in June and I only blog about it now! Shame on me....
Anyway, it was a very short trip with my sister and friends during their stop at my place after completing their 2 weeks Europe trip. Lucky girls. Norway is always famed for its Fjords and nature. It indeed lived up to its reputation. I was in awe when resting my eyes on the sceneries while in the train and ferry.

For those of you who are interested to do a short trip, would recomment you to look out for the "Norway in a Nutshell" programme. It has a different set of train/ferry/boat schedule depending where you would like to go. Our trip basically focused on touring the Fjords. Most time was spent in Oslo and Bergen.



If not mistaken, it's a Gay Park. We were happily taking photos and then noticed that there were a lot of weird looking statues around. It took us some time to finally found out that. Haha.
It was sunny and people were everywhere!

Mmm,..if I remembered correctly, it was some kind of device to tell the time.

Oslo




How nosy of us. We happily joint the crowd to witness a wedding. Beautiful...



The childish me! :p

I thought he was cute but everyone else taught he was either disgusting or scary....=.=

On the ferry, ready to see it Fjords!

Breath-taking, eh?











YMCA hostel at Bergen. Quite a decent place to stay for a budget hostel! There was a small stove within the room for cooking :D

No comments: