Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nou Camp : Calling for FCB fans

Watching twelve men running after a ball isn't my cup of tea and I never feel thrilled doing so. All right, if I do, my eyes will be fixed on the subject - a.k.a the gorgeous player. In spite of that, the motivation isn't great enough for me to sit through a game for more than 2 hours.

Unlike myself, there are many football lovers out there and the sport means the world to them. Unfortunately, my other half falls into this category. Well, on a positive note, it is easy to please him when he watches the league. His attention is only focused to the game and you could practically do anything you want to him (except blocking the TV screen) without having him repel *cheeky grin*.

When the birthday boy found out about Nou Camp during our trip to Barcelona, he was excited. How could I turn down a birthday boy's request?

Nou Camp is located relatively far from the Barcelona city centre. We took a combination of tram and bus to arrive there. Upon alighting from the bus, we still needed to walk a distance to reach the place.


 
You have been warned: you will probably spend a considerable amount of time in Nou Camp.

And perhaps, some money too ;)

No comments: