Friday, November 1, 2013

How about.....Say You Love Me.

Remember the days you would be glued to the TV, watching a TV serial that got you so hooked up?

I have yet another confession to make. Recently, I am deeply addicted to the sequel of Triumph To The Skies ((衝上雲霄). The prequel was a big hit way back in 2003. I still recalled following each and every episode of it without fail in those college days.

Ten years later, the serial is relived with a sequel and some slight changes of casts. Heart-throb Julian Cheung is added into the starring cast, which steals more viewership for the already famed serial.

Which is better? The prequel or the sequel? I have no idea yet as I haven't finished with it. However, I certainly recommend it. The serial does not only talk about the passion of being a pilot or an air crew, but also invokes many meaningful thoughts and principles of life - friendship, relationship, marriage, dreams, etc.

I absolutely love the choice of scenic locations and the songs that were used throughout the filming.
The latter are very tastefully selected and goes very well with the story line or the scenes. One of them which got me addicted recently is Patti Austin's "Say You Love Me". I love her vocal. It is simply flawless.

No comments: