Thursday, July 3, 2008

10 Weird Things About Myself

Mmm....let's see the weird side of me!


  1. I may start laughing in front of the PC at work place. [Some people do have "sense of humour" when writing emails. Can't help laughing what was being read. That shows I am a quick-witted person =p]

  2. I didn't dare to eat crabs when I was younger because I was afraid of the claws and the fact that they have 8 legs!

  3. I dislike seeing crumpled papers unless they are meant to be discarded.

  4. I don't usually dip my food into sauce(s) because I could no longer taste the original flavour of the food.

  5. I talk to myself at times.

  6. I dislike having gravies of different dishes being mixed together.

  7. I simply can't sleep well in hotels, no matter how luxurious the hotel is.

  8. I have large appetite for beehon compared to other food which is rich in carbohydrate.

  9. I can remember things that happened long time ago although they don't matter but forget things that do matter.
  10. My words always could not find their way out from my mouth. Hence, I always fumble and stammer =p

2 comments:

said...

committed (1), (4), (5) and (10) too.

Petite Lass said...

Hi5!! Welcome to the club =D