Friday, July 25, 2008

Baskin Robbins Treat!

Ah,.....good to be back. Have not been posting entries for days. Was pretty caught up with work these few days. Phew. A busy week. I couldn't wake up this morning :/ My head felt heavy. Luckily I was not late for work. Was early, in fact. Unbelievable. LOL

My colleague sent out an email with a PDF file today and the subject was Baskin Robbins. Curious, I opened the attachment and found it's a voucher! To the fans of Baskin Robbins, please download it here. The voucher is acceptable if printed with colour or black & white. Good news, eh? So, what are you waiting for? ;-) *Yum Yum*

2 comments:

said...

with the coupons, i suppose a swap of a pint of BR31 with that two McD sundaes is reasonable (told you i am evil)

Petite Lass said...

No prob no prob. I give my printout to you as well then you can swap with as many sundaes as you want ;p