Saturday, July 12, 2008

Royale Cup Cakes, Anyone?

I stumbled upon this site while surfing. Like JCo and Big Apple donoughts, the cup cakes sold by Cupcake Royale are colourful and attractive. Well, it boils down to packaging ;-) Honestly, I would like to know if it tastes good. Alas, I don't think Cupcake Royale has a franchise here.

Gosh, each cupcake looks pretty HUGE and creamy. I am not very fond of creams and colourful food. The latter is probably due to my mom's upbringing. She's very particular about food colouring. When my sis and I were young, mom would never permit colourful snacks or sweet treats entering our mouths. Slowly, it became my peculiarity hehe. Like mother like daughter, huh?

So Chocolate Cake Triple Treat would be my prime choice.Mr Formal looks decent as well ;-)
picture source : http://www.cupcakeroyale.com/thecupcakes.html

2 comments:

said...

Second reason to visit your site for finding out all about this killer (hmm, seems like you know publicity trick to certain people like me)

Petite Lass said...

Hehe, do visit more ;p
Mm..I actually got to find out about these cupcakes while surfing. Was captivated by their appearance. So, decided to share with readers (mm..actually there aren't much readers. So just for the fun of it hehe)