Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Doom Day!

I was packing last night for my Bangkok business trip which I would take off tomorrow. Being one of the most important things when travel, I took out my digital camera and the rechargeable batteries to recharge them. I started to recharge since last night and when I woke up this morning, the LED indicator showed the batteries were still being charged! It's been more than 12 hours from the time I started charging. Something is not right here.

Panicked, I removed the batteries from the charger and placed them into the camera before pushing the "On/Off" button. It didn't switched on! Either the batteries' life span had come to an end or it's my camera's =( I would rather the latter. It's easier and cheaper to be replaced. I have less than 24 hours to get a working camera for the trip.

I am waiting for my sis to come back so that I have the car to go to the shop which the camera was bought, to find out the truth. Arghh...why is this happening to me? And why now?

No comments: