Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday Night

Just had my dinner not too long ago as I only arrived home about 9.10pm. So tired *yawns*. I was happy that my presentation was finally over. Phhhewww.

I will be going to Red Box with my colleagues tomorrow after work. Ah, second departmental outing to karaoke lounge. The last time we had was ages ago (I couldn't recall when was that. Probably my poor brain is overloaded or just that I don't want to admit I have gone older, hence the poor memory hehe =p)

My colleague broke the news he's getting married soon, joining the crowd of loving couples vowing to stand by each other till death do them part. How lovely. What touched me was that the bride-to-be actually created a website to commemorate how the couple met right through to the moment my colleague asked for the lady's hand. Very sweet and romantic indeed. A guestbook was also setup to receive best wishes from family and friends.

Right now, I am counting down to the day I am flying off to Bangkok. 4 days to go! How excited. Nah, it's not for vacation but for work. Anyhow, I am still happy and thrilled. My first time setting foot at Bangkok. Shall update more upon returning ;-) Stay tuned.

Okies,..time to zzzzz. My eyes could hardly stay opened.

Signing off.....

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Hope you have a good time in Bangkok. (^_^)

Petite Lass said...

Thanks! =D
Hope I would have more time to tour around and ah yes, to shop!;-)