Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Morning, Mr. Cockie....

My head felt heavy. Slept late last night as my colleague and I just reached home at about 1 AM this morning from our company's annual dinner. I was somewhat subconscious when I suddenly felt something was running through my hair from left to right. Slowly, I turned my head to the right and opened my eyes lazily. To my horror, was greeted with a sight of a brownish cockroach (a.k.a Mr. Cockie). Eww......disgusting and it did scared me for a while. Little did I expect to be woken up by it!! Arggh......my blood pressure was shooting up. How could it spoil my early Sunday morning. More so when I just needed sleep!

Mr. Cockie (also known as 小 強 - it simply means little mighty) looked a little different from its usual counterparts. The brown colour on its body was slightly pale compared to the normal brown colour we find on cockroaches. Its appearance also looked better but still, it's disgusting.

I went out of the room to get the aerosol. Upon return, I aimed it towards Mr. Cockie. It already looked a little "drunk" but its movement was still quick. Amazing. Without hesitation, I released the spray mist directly on it. Bye Mr. Cockie! It immediately turned over and looked deadly. Voila! After a second thought, I decided to give another spray on it's revealing abdomen (while it's lying on its back). It reacted,though. Mr. Cockie seemed to be struggling. I called out to my sister to fetch me something to trap it in case it managed to get back on its feet.

Mission accomplished!

You must be thinking how cruel of me describing how I murdered defeated Mr. Cockie. Mmmm.. but wouldn't you do the same?

3 comments:

Doreen said...

OMG! Eeeewwwww.....I was checking my hair while reading your post. LOL

I think I would just jump up and down and scream!!! You're really funny that you even gave compliment to 小強 appearance, you're simply too kind. LOL.

Petite Lass said...

LOL. I sleep near the window and all sort of creatures would creep in from the big gap. This is not the 1st time I encountered such incident :/ Mr. Cockie must have really liked me. (Why me??)
Haha..thank you thank you. It did look a little special. Was studying it for a few minutes before fetching the aerosol.

said...

haha, 小强know how to make people busy.