Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rolling Love OST

When I saw my sister after coming back from my colleague's wedding, she has been talking about Michelin. Who? Michelin. Who's that, I asked? Jiro Wang's character in Rolling Love. Oh,.....that Taiwanese Idol Drama. I have not been following it due to my working hours.

My sister's sudden craze our the OSTs have made its way to me too. I was listening to them with her and I agreed that they are pleasant to my ears.

Here is the video of the song, 告訴我 by Danson Tang [唐禹哲]. Do note that it may be a spoiler if you had not watched the drama yet.

Another OST of this drama that I equally like is by Fan Jia and the title is 直觉反应, which simply means Intuitive Reaction. The a
udio file can obtained from 4shared.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

michelin?? first thing that strike my mind is the tyre brand michelin.

Petite Lass said...

LOL. Could not blame you for that. That's what came to my mind as well.