Monday, October 27, 2008

Che Go Korean BBQ Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid

The entrance was greeted with fliers, pamphlets and a man dressed in Korean traditional costume. As my sister and I walked in to Che Go, we could see the restaurant was traditionally furnished with short-legged wooden tables and squarish cushions for those who wish to dine in the Korean way. My sister and I opted to forego this luxury.

I like the ambience of the restaurant. Its theme colours are red and black with a slight touch of green, which brings a faint resemblance of Chinese restaurant. As both of us were starving, we quickly went through the menu and made a quick decision. Well, that's not exactly what we could usually achieve. We are a couple of indecisive lots ;p

The Hot Pot Kimchi Fried Rice seemed appealing to me while my sister decided to go for the Hot Pot Seafood Fried Rice.

While waiting for the food to be served, we camwhored. Not many shots. Just two and suppose this is the better one.

Here comes the food! Yum Yum....

Hotpot Kimchi Fried Rice. It is not as spicy as I anticipated. Not that I prefer it to be more spicy. Just right for me but not for chilly lovers, at least not by Malaysian standard ;) I would rate it 8 out of 10. The portion of the food is justified but if you have large appetite, you may want to order some ala carte.
I was looking into my sister's hot pot and found some really good stuffs in it. There were prawns, a huge scallop, and some squids.

Ooo..just look at the prawns. They are fresh and I could taste the natural sweetness of the succulent meat as I sank my teeth into it. Delicious. The squids were diced into cubes and I like the springy texture. They are not overly cooked nor under cooked. Splendid. I was rather satisified with the meal.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

The food looks heavenly! I love Korean food! You and your sister look incredibly alike. Are you twins?

Petite Lass said...

Hehe..yeah, you got it right ;-)

Anonymous said...

arr..twins...wonder how does it feel to look at another person with exactly the same face as yourself? miraculous!

Anonymous said...

Looking at the photo.... on the left hand side..... is that you, Lai Shen ?__?

Finally have a chance to see you both eiei... pls pass on my regards to her na :))

Nay

Petite Lass said...

Oh my god, Nay! You can tell who among the 2 is me although you have not seen my sis before. I am very impressed =D She says Hi. Hehe. I always mentioned you in front of her.

said...

i always thought i can differentiate you and your sis easily until that day i mistaken your sis as you at Forever21, hee hee.
will sure try out che go

Petite Lass said...

白 - Hehe. Maybe you need more practice.