Thursday, November 6, 2008

Expired and Outdated

Is the time passing by very quickly or is it just me? I feel I have let many things passed me by and I am still not sure what are they. Everything around me seems blur. I am not keeping myself updated with the current news (not that I am an avid reader of news. I usually scan through and skip to the entertainment section =p). Oh, but I do know Obama won. Ok, it's because my colleagues were discussing about it.

Yay, I just collected my Visa at Wisma MCA today. The U.S. Embassy is rather efficient. It didn't take me long to go through the interview process and to collect the Visa but the time taken to travel is significantly long, as expected.

Ah, it's a consolation that tomorrow is Friday! I am looking forward to weekend, mainly because I can indulge in my favourite TV shows. I seriously miss them and I can't really remember the show times anymore. The best thing I found out last week is that Hana Kimi is now showing at 8TV every Sunday 3pm! (1st Episode last week) Hurray! Yeah, I like the character Nakatsu =p

3 comments:

Doreen said...

I call this the "after travel" syndrome. I had that everytime I came back from my trip. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

yea..it has been a while since your last post. hope everything is fine with you.

Petite Lass said...

doreen - Maybe hehe. Same time, am busy with work ;-)

sdovelly - Yeah, I didn't blog as much as I did. Will be busy for these coming months but I still would love to blog as it's something I enjoy doing. Thanks for keeping up with my blog and have a great weekend! =D