Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cutie Chipmunks

I almost passed out in front of my laptop yesterday and it was only 2 or 3 PM Charlotte time. My eyelids were so heavy. I suppose I have yet to recover from jet lag. As soon as I reached my hotel room yesterday evening, I layed on the couch and dozed off.

After ordering room service, I stayed at bed and watch TV. They have lots of channels here, which delighted me. (Oops, I do not subscribe to Astro back home. So, that explains why ;p) Alvin and the Chipmunks (the movie) was shown on one of the channels and I had a great time laughing to myself.

Ran a quick search in you tube and found this video.


Believe me, the chipmunks are so much cuter in the movie and oh, you would definitely be entertained when you see the chipmunks made the hip hop dance moves!

Okie, found another two videos which are a short clips from the movie. Here you go:


Cute, eh? LOL

Gosh, I am loving them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup they are cuteeee...i watched it at the cinema & i got the DVD back home so i watch it N times! hehe...