Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photos from Charlotte and Japan

There's always a split second of hesitation between turning on my personal laptop and company's laptop. Due to guilt, I would usually opt the latter. I decided to give myself a break tonight. As though trying to make myself feel better, I told my sister I wanted to blog more than work and my sister assured me that I need a break.

After some reasoning, here I am! Well, I have abandoned my blog for more than a week. My last post was a day after being entertained by dancing and singing chipmunks. LOL.



Sharing with you are the photos taken from Charlotte and Tokyo (Narita Airport). I did not take many photos in this trip. Just enough to have something memorable that I have set foot at Japan, although for merely 2 hours.

My last dinner at Ruby Tuesday, Charlotte

After dinner, we went to Walmart for shopping. It's really huge and if it's not of the time, I suppose I might spend half day in the mart.

The Origami Musuem Shop at Narita Airport

Beautiful,eh?
My colleague and I



4 comments:

Doreen said...

The origami houses are beautiful, and look quite big too.

Petite Lass said...

Oh yeah, it's huge and awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi...really amaze by your writing skill....cann't stop myself from reading your blog..like chasing HK drama series..may be becoz we hardly talk in office now compare to last time so one way to get to know you more is reading your blog. So, keep your blog update ya, i will be your loyal reader. he..he... Cher

Petite Lass said...

Thanks Cher! I will so long I have Internet connection =D