Sunday, November 9, 2008

My 24th Birthday

My birthday this year was a special one. It's the first time I was away from home and not sharing the day with my sister. Apart from that, I celebrated twice - one Malaysian time and another on Copenhagen time. How lucky. LOL. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I was very touched and happy to have received your text messages, especially when I was away from home and to know that I was being remembered =D

When I returned to office, a quaintly wrapped gift was found on my desk. Upon looking at the creative handwriting on the card, I immediately recognised it's 白's. Thank you for the lovely present from Moxx!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated! :)

Doreen said...

Happy belated birthday gal! 24, so young!!!! I'm too old to remember my 24 already....Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ooo..happy belated birthday! Oh it sure is great to be in early 20s, so enjoy! :D

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Thanks!

doreen - Thank you =D Come on, you do not look old at all. It seems to me you are in your twenties.

missmall - Thank you. Hehe.