Wednesday, January 7, 2009

X'mas Greeting from lovely Nay

It was a surprise to receive a yellow envelope from my colleague while at work. I used to receive a lot of parcels and documents that were work related but that was a while ago. Curious, I quickly scanned through who was the sender. It's from Bangkok and it's from Nay!
Thrilled, I opened the envelope to find another red envelope within. There are 2 pieces of stamp on it. One of them was printed with Nay's pretty face! That's cool and it's by far the most special stamp I ever had in my collection. Thank you!!
The X'mas card is so cute and sweet. It did put a huge smile on my face after going through a long and tiring day. I was indeed very touched. I am blessed to have a friend like you, Nay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's lovely :)

Doreen said...

That's one valuable stamp for sure!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a small card or a few words of greetings from old friends does wonders to warm up our hearts. :)

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Yes it's =D

Doreen - LOL. Very valuable indeed. That's the only stamp in this world which has my friend's picture on it.

MisSmall - Yeah, I was so touched and happy when I held the card in my hands

Anonymous said...

My gosh, why didn't i check your blog earlier..... I am so surprised to see a familiar face here hehe :))

Me too ka, really blessed having a friend like you (-^_^)//

Nay