Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mr. Cheeky

What a surprise.....
As soon as I turned on my laptop and logged in to MOC yesterday morning, my former manager requested me to meet her at her place. Curious, I went up to her and she extended her hands in front of me with a blueish soft toy. "Happy Valentine's Day!", she exclaimed.

I was in lost of words. Luckily, I recovered from the surprise quickly and managed to say "Thank you!" How sweet of her. The rest of the team also received a soft toy each and it's called Mr. Cheeky! LOL. Cute name. What impressed me further was each Mr. Cheeky was enclosed with a message. That's really swwwweeeettttt.....

Mr. Cheeky is now comfortably resting on my desk, studying me while at work through his really cheeky look. I didn't bring him back. Thought it would be better to have him at office - a source of entertainment as I could hold and squeeze it whenever I am stressed out (how mean of me). Ah, I will take a photo of him and you shall see how cheeky he is. (Haha, actually not really that cheeky. Just a little)

At the same time, my former supervisor also gave me a passion fruit, which I just ate it today. Receiving two gifts in a day is something I didn't expect. Definitely a great day to start off Friday!

After work, my colleagues (also my lovely girl friends) and I went to KFC. One of the girls was craving for KFC's fried chicken. Although I am not very fond of KFC, I tagged along. It's some what a pre-Valentine's Day celebration. It's my first ever All-Girls-Valentine celebration. Not bad. I returned home at about 11.20pm last night. Unfortunately, we did not break our previous record of chatting for about 5 hours because we went off from work late! Talking about chatterbox, we are simply an excellent example ;p

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Yes, yes, take a photo of him. I wanna see how cheeky he is. Hehehehe.

I have never had a gals valentine's celebration. I guess when I was single, I was too embrass to even celebrate this day, so normally just stayed at home. It would have been nice to have a fun nights with the gals.

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet is that!

I agree with Doreen, you should take a picture of Mr Cheeky and show it to us. :D

Petite Lass said...

Doreen & MisSmall - Hehe, knew I had stir your curiosity. Already uploaded the photo of Mr. Cheeky ;) Now, time to have a close look at him :D