Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up in the clouds

I wish I had stayed for few more days in Singapore so I could meet up with friends and walk around the lion city. Well, not that there are plenty to do but I just wanted to go places and chill out. On the contrary, I stayed in my hotel room last night and didn't ring up my friend. What baffled myself was I actually turned on my laptop and started reading documents (??!!) Now, that's sinful especially the room was just perfect to relax and to get away from work.

I was seated by the window during my flight to Singapore and it's the first time that I actually looked out and see what nature has to offer up in the clouds. The red-orange fire ball was almost fully hidden behind the thick clouds, leaving behind weak rays of light to illuminate the greyish blue sky. The mixture of hue was simply amazing - grey, blue, orange, and red. Unfortunately, my camera was in my bag, which was quietly stowed in the luggage cabin. I couldn't be bothered to fetch it.

It's strange to see that the airplane was in between 2 thick layers of clouds - one layer above the plane and another, at the bottom. The illusion of the clouds at the lower layer (of the airplane) deceived the eyes and mind that we were flying above a huge stretch of land covered with "fluffy" snow.

Yeah, I got "emo" all of sudden. LOL

I am looking forward to weekend! Hurray. I just loooovvveee weekends. Don't you?

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Did you tear? Hehehehe

Have a happy weekend! (^_^)

Petite Lass said...

Hahaha, unfortunately no. You too, have a great weekend!