Saturday, April 18, 2009

Farewell Dinner cum Karaoke Session

For the past one week, I had been looking forward to our "date". We had arranged for a farewell dinner for a colleague and at the same time celebrating another colleague's celebration.

We had Korean food (exactly what I wanted to have based on my last post!) at Daore, Ara Damansara, NZX.

The dinner was filled with laughters, camwhoring and of course, good food! We made lots of noises. My voice sounded funny due to too much of laughters and yeah, the spicy food. I don't really have a good voice. It turns bad whenever I laugh too much or talk too much =S Ming took so many photos but I am lazy to download them from Facebook and upload them here again =p Anyway, did pick a few to be uploaded here. Will upload more when I am out of my lazy mood. LOL.

After dinner, we continued with a Karaoke session at Neway, 1 U. It was amazing we managed to book a room at 8.30PM on a Friday Night! The best part was we only booked the room about 8.05PM!

Yummy Korean snacks a.k.a appetizers. Kimchi! I like it and it's also Michelle's favourite!
Barbecue pork. Delicious. There were 2 flavours. The other flavour tasted slightly sweeter than this. Delicious, nonetheless ;) Potato Noodle and Rice Cakes in spicy soup! This IS really spicy. Love the texture of the Rice Cakes. The chef was really generous with the pork. We found more pork then Rice Cakes in this pot of soup! Yikes, suppose you notice the difference in the quality of photos. Some were taken by my camera phone and some by Ming's digital camera. The winner is clear enough. So, no need for an announcement =p
LOL. Caught Ming busy helping herself with the appetizers ;p Ganbei - A toss to all of us! This is one of the rare pictures which had all of us in it. Thanks to the waiter for helping us to capture this memorable moment despite busying with other patrons!

2 comments:

renaye said...

but the kimchi looks so little!

sdovelly said...

gathering with frens are always the funnest!