Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Camel Story

A couple of days ago, I received an email from Evelyn (the lovely mommy who was in the same tour group as us in the recent Taiwan trip) which I find it rather inspiring and humorous. Here's the content.

Smooth roads never make good drivers;
Smooth sea never makes good sailors;
Clear skies never makes good pilots.
Problem and hassle-free life NEVER makes a person strong;
Be srtong enough to accept the challenges in life.
Don't ask Life "Why Me?"
Instead say "Try Me"

P/S: I don't know the source of these illustrations but certainly a good piece of work ;)

5 comments:

sdovelly said...

Good one :)

renaye said...

i have read this before!! how true!

Doreen said...

Haha, I have read this before too. A funny piece yet so true.

Petite Lass said...

sdovelly - Indeed

renaye - Yeah, I read before too from my sis's mail hehe

Doreen - Welcome back! Miss your comments hehe.

icefreak said...

I've read this before. It's funny and real!