Friday, May 22, 2009

Esplanade, Bugis, Suntec City, Mos Burger

Yay! After getting a new hard disk, my laptop is alive and kicking once again :D So here I am, uploading the photos which have been sitting patiently in my mobile phone.

Continuing from my previous post on Singapore trip, here are the photos.
Enjoying a cup of chocolate milk shake at the Chocolat (not sure if the spelling is correct) while awaiting for my flight at LCCT.
My first meal in Singapore was at the Mos Burger! Had awaited for this since I heard about this Japanese healthy fast food outlet.
Frozen strawberries.
Here is the entree. Scallop Rice Burger. It's a new product. Am I the guinea pig? Hehe. It tasted not bad.
After the meal, Mandy and I set off to Suntec City and Merlion.
Interesting looking food court at Suntec.
Fountain in the shopping mall.
Koi Garden. The fishes were very well-endowed. LOL. Huge and fat.
The walk-way to Esplanade. Artistic drawings were found all over the wall. Impressive and each drawings had a message. Mostly quite hilarious.
This is the master piece of an artist from Indonesia. It means "I Love You"
External view of Esplanaden. Lovely.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Oh, they changed the painting on the wall! It was different painting when I was there, but that was like 4.5 years ago. lol