Monday, May 25, 2009

Taiwan Trip Photos VI - Jiu Fen

It's been a month already since my Taiwan trip. Time flies. I finally got all the pictures from Jolene! Phew. We are so near yet so far. Had it not been the trip, her hectic schedule would not bring us together. I couldn't help but grinning foolishly when I browsed through the photos again.

Jiu Fen is a place located at high up in the hill. Not exactly sure how many metres above sea level. It's a quaint place with many shops and stalls selling food, accessories, clothings and souvenirs. We didn't cover the entire place, I believe but most of it ;)
Ah, how could we forget the look-back post, introduced by Jolene!
Strolling along the streets of Jiu Fen
Luxurious western restaurant in the streets of Jiu Fen
**Cheese** Scenic view from the top of the hill. Heard that many dramas/movies were shot here.

3 comments:

Olive Poppy said...

I could almost feel the serenity of Jiu Fen from your pictures. Looks like lots of fun time! :)

Doreen said...

Oh I love Jiu Fen! It is like a food heaven. Did you try their famous "O-yi" (Hokkien for sweet yam dumpling)?

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Wow it's nice in jiu fen!