Thursday, June 4, 2009

Made The Move

I finally did the two things I have wanted to do in a week. Bravo! Firstly, I went for a swim (Ok, not exactly swim =p). Had always wanted to learn swimming. Looking forward to another swim, mmmm I mean lesson. Thanks to my sister's boss. She's kind enough to invite us to her apartment and taught us how to swim.

Secondly, reacting to my sudden craze for vacation, I just booked 2 tickets (one for my sis and one for myself) to Bali next month!! I am so excited. Although I just had a vacation about a month ago, I haven't had enough. Gosh, my hunger for vacation is insatiable now. Luckily Bali is rather affordable. Else, would have burnt a hole in my pocket.

The next agenda in my to-do list would be to see Terminator Salvation! And of course, planning my next vacation ;)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Vacation is never too much, too short. Where is your next destination after Bali?

sdovelly said...

Wah...you really know how to pamper yourself hor?! hehe...

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Agree!! Mmm..not sure yet. Subject to my Savings Account balance hehe. I have so many places in my "To-Go" list.

sdovelly - Only beginning to do that now. I actually regretted I didn't start that earlier. At least I have more time eh. LOL. But it's too bad now ;)

zewt said...

with tickets so cheap now... surely, can do much more...