Friday, June 26, 2009

Potluck gathering!

After the last potluck, my colleagues decided to have another one. Larger and more happening! Hehe. I have been browsing through the net to search for recipes. The main dishes (chicken and vegetables), soup and dessert are well taken care of. Gee, this is really testing my creativity.

Voila, I finally found what I can cook! Mapo tofu with a slight twist. Instead of the normal spicy paste, I will cook it with kimchi. That would then taste like Sundubu Jigae (well, if it turned out good. LOL) Guinea pigs, wait till Monday ya! Mommy will feed you well with my new recipe ;)

Oh, most importantly, we must remember to take photos of our splendid masterpieces on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i am still thinking on what to do with my chicken...

Ming_Elspeth said...

Lol.. Laishen, am willing to become the Guinea pig as your Kimchi Omelette turned out very nice and yummy. =)

Very special dish which i had never taste before. Good work!! ;)

Petite Lass said...

Ming - now only I notice you have a blog but I cannot access.
Hehe, thank you for being such a kind guinea pig! LOL. I am flattered with your compliment. It did mean a lot to me considering you are known to be very particular about food (food critic!) =D