Saturday, August 8, 2009

Amadeus

This is the first post with pictures of food since my arrival in Copenhagen. The spirit of Petite Lass on food blogging is back! It's a lovely day. The warmest day of the 13 days I am here. The sun was shining on my face and yet there's gentle wind blowing against me, messing up my hair.

While I was hunting for a place to have a decent meal, I passed by a quaint shop named Amadeus. There's a menu pasted outside the shop. Looked promising. So I decided to fill my growling tummy at Amadeus! When I swung opened the door, I only saw pastries, confectioneries and bakeries on the shelves. I continue to walk and had myself seated at the nearest table, nonetheless. The brownies looked extremely rich in chocolate and tempting.

A couple of minutes later, a Hawaiian looking girl approached me and asked if I were there to eat. I nodded and replied with a "yes". She then handed me a menu. There weren't many alternatives and yet, I took quite some time to make the call.

Candle holder.I like the design. Delicate and sophisticated. Pork tenderloin with beetroot, salad and baked potatoes.Baked potatoes. I thought it would be blend just like any other baked potatoes I tasted for the past 2 weeks. I was very much delighted that they proved me wrong. It's well seasoned and baked to perfection. Sweet!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Do the people there speak good english?

Petite Lass said...

Doreen - Fairly well, I would say.

said...

saliva dripping :D"

Ming_Elspeth said...

I don't really like baked potato in most Western food, but this one tasted sweet? Hmm.. sounds yummy..