Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rainy Copenhagen morning

I woke up to a rainy morning. No wonder the air was chilly. I only came to know when I went down for breakfast as I drew the curtains to retain my privacy. There's a very close building next to mine. I could practically see what's inside the next building. So, I believe the same goes for the people in the building :S

The weather somehow dismiss my shopping mood. Initially, I thought of walking to the Magasin instead of taking the bus since it'll be a nice walk with the refreshing breeze. Unfortunately, it rained. I suppose I would only walk out later. Would like to get some foodstuffs too.

View from my room's window. The road is wet and looks slippery. See the white building (only captured some parts of it in the first photo)? It's the building that greets me everytime I looked out from the window. Luckily, have not caught anyone staring back at me.LOL. That would be scary!

1 comment:

sdovelly said...

Nice view, and i like the gloomy feel of it too!