Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crappy Weather

The weather hasn't been treating the Danish well lately. It has been raining every day - morning, afternoon and even in the evening. The air is getting chilly and damp. Not exactly a good weather to walk around. Sky is getting dark sooner as well. Winter is coming soon and so is my Hongkie colleague! I am so excited. She will be joining my team. Perfect!

After work today, I went to a Vietnamese restaurant which was only a street away from my apartment. I had my dinner there on Monday, actually. The price is rather all right and I like the fact that the Asian food that is served there is rather authentic and the restaurant owner speaks Cantonese! Perhaps I should try other eateries as well (No hurry. This is only my first week in the neighbourhood). There are quite a number of them around my housing area. All right, shall visit one by one and before entering, I better remember to glance at the price ;p

1 comment:

said...

same here, every day rain at around 7pm with lightning, am considering wearing lightning proof rain coat to swim. looking forward to your restaurant review.