Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Lost of Words..

My blog has been pretty dead lately, with not much entries. I suppose mind block is still in the way. I just can't help but wonder what had happened. Why am I in lost of words? Can't seem to find a proper thing to write about. I still recall how I fondly updated my blog when I first started. It's time to get back on track. Perhaps, I was being lazy, that's all. Just need to try harder, I suppose.

Anyway, I have this sudden craze to listen to instrumental music, especially by Kenny G (Believe it was due to my flight back for CNY recently. I was listening to a channel which played only music by saxaphone all night long!). I love the melody produced by saxaphone and couldn't find anyone as good as Kenny G! Maybe I wasn't looking around ;p

I am not exactly looking forward to Monday. Weekend ends too fast! Nevertheless, the next morning will still come. Well, bring it on!


Morning, Kenny G.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

It's ok hun. Everyone has their "no words" moment. I'm sure it will soon go away.

said...

experiencing the same for quite some time now. very frustrated but nothing else can do except enjoy life more