Saturday, September 25, 2010

Disappearance

It's been a long time since I last posted anything in this little space of mine. I am still pretty much alive, though. Was busy with a course and I am determined to get my space here alive and kicking again soon. There are still a number of outdated posts which I had not put up. Not exactly sure it's due to my laziness or I am THAT busy hehe. Probably, a little of both.

Just got back from a baby shower party for two wonderful mother-to-be(s). I had a great time enjoying the good food cooked by the other girls and sharing the girly chat as well as laughter with all the girls, including the mother-to-be(s).

Autumn is here. The leaves are changing colour, which brings beautiful sight. However, I am not liking the fact that the day is getting shorter. Dark falls in quicker. Missing the long days of the summer!

More posts to follow soon. Hopefully.... :p

No comments: